STN Sports – Official Rules
- Station Casinos STN Sports wagers are accepted throughout the State of Nevada. Nevada law prohibits wagers originating from outside the State of Nevada. It is illegal to place a wager originating outside the State of Nevada using Station Casinos STN Sports.
- All Station Casinos STN Sports applications must be made in person and applicants must provide Station Casinos with an acceptable and valid proof of identification, proof of residence, social security number, and other information.
- All account applicants must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- Wagering accounts may be opened with an authorized Station Casinos STN Sports representative at any participating property (Station Casinos properties, Wildfire Gaming properties, Fiesta properties, El Cortez Hotel and Casino, Baldini’s) or elsewhere.
- All Station Casinos STN Sports wagering account transactions, including deposits and withdrawals, must be made by the account holder only. Agents or other representatives are not permitted. Wagering accounts may be used only by the person named on the application for such account. The initial deposit into a wagering account, as well as all withdrawals, may be made either in person (and signed and authorized by the account holder at a Station Casinos Sports Book or other participating sports books during normal business hours) or via an authorized prepaid card. (See www.stationcasinosports.com for program details). Subsequent deposits to, and withdrawals from, wagering accounts may be conducted at any participating property or via an authorized prepaid card.
- A minimum deposit of $50.00 must be made to open or replenish a Station Casinos STN Sports wagering account. Deposits to wagering accounts must be made with cash, approved chips or tokens, or an authorized prepaid card.
- Station Casinos STN Sports patrons with wagering accounts may be required to provide account number and acceptable valid identification when conducting account transactions.
- A Station Casinos STN Sports wager will not be accepted if the total value of the wager exceeds the wagering account’s balance.
- Station Casinos STN Sports wagers are subject to established wagering limits. The minimum wager is $2.00.
- Station Casinos STN Sports wagers are accepted during normal Sports Book hours of operation, unless Station Casinos determines otherwise.
- All applicable Station Casinos Sports Book house rules and regulations apply to Station Casinos STN Sports wagering accounts.
- Upon reasonable request, Station Casinos will provide patrons a statement of account that will show each wagering account deposit, wagering account withdrawal, credit to a wagering account, and debit to the wagering account made during the time period reported by the account statement. Patrons may dispute any transaction
according to Nevada Gaming Commission Regulation 7A or Title 41 of the 2010 Nevada Code (NRS 463.361-463.366), as applicable.
- Station Casinos will make a print, electronic, or other approved record of the entirety of each Station Casinos STN Sports transaction and shall not accept any wager or transaction if the recording system is inoperable. Recorded wagering transactions shall be maintained for a minimum of sixty (60) days. The record of the patron’s confirmation of all wagering information shall be deemed to be the transaction of record, regardless of what was recorded by the computerized bookmaking system. The transaction records shall be made available to the Nevada Gaming Control Board upon request.
- You acknowledge that a wager placed using Station Casinos STN Sports is binding on Station Casinos and you only at such time that the Station Casinos STN Sports system displays:
you press Yes and the system displays:
- Once a wager has been accepted by the Station Casinos STN Sports system and displays the above confirmation message, the wager is binding on both parties and can NOT be cancelled by either party.
- Station Casinos, in its sole discretion, has the right to:
- Refuse the establishment or maintenance of any or all Station Casinos STN Sports accounts;
- Refuse deposits to accounts;
- Refuse to accept all or part of any wager;
- Declare the account wagering system closed for receiving any or all wagers;
- Suspend or close any account at any time, provided, however, that when an account is closed, Station Casinos shall, within five (5) business days, return the balance of the wagering account at the time of said action, subject to compliance with Nevada Gaming Commission regulations, Station Casinos house rules, and federal and state laws and regulations, by sending a check to the patron’s address of record; or
- Close any wagering account when an account holder tries to operate with an insufficient balance or when the account is dormant for an unacceptably long period of time, as determined by Station Casinos in its sole discretion. In either case, Station Casinos shall refund the balance of the Station Casinos STN Sports wagering account, subject to compliance with Nevada Gaming Commission regulations, Station Casinos house rules, and federal or state law.
- Station Casinos takes reasonable steps to keep your information confidential, except when Station Casinos is required to share such information with the Nevada Gaming Control Board or as otherwise required by applicable federal, state, or other law. But by opening a Station Casinos STN Sports account, you agree that Station Casinos may share your personal information with others outside Station Casinos. With regard to wagering information, Station Casinos shall keep confidential, except from you, the Nevada Gaming Control Board, or as otherwise required by federal or state law: (a) the amount of money credited to, debited from, or present in any particular patron’s wagering account, (b) the amount of money wagered by a particular patron on any event, (c) the account number and secure personal identification method that identifies the patron, and (d) the identities of particular entries on which a patron is wagering or has wagered. For more information about how Station Casinos collects, uses, and shares information about you concerning Station Casinos STN Sports, please visit www.stationcasinosports.com .