STATION CASINOS SPORTS MOBILE SIGN UP BONUS
- A new STN Sports Mobile account must be established between February 1, 2021 and March 31, 2021 at any Station Casinos sports book.
- The potential bonus amount will be 10% of the initial deposit, up to a maximum of a $500 bonus for a $5,000 initial deposit based on the amount wagered on account within thirty (30) days of establishing the account.
- Bonus is only eligible for new accounts only.
- The full 10% bonus will be added to the Boarding Pass within seventy – two (72) hours of the account wagers reaching their initial deposit total.
- The partial 10% bonus will be added to the STN Sports account within seventy – two (72) hours following the thirty (30) day eligibility period for account wagers not reaching their initial deposit total.
Examples: Full 10% Bonus
- Initial Deposit $50, wager $50 on account, earn $5 bonus.
- Initial Deposit $500, wager $500 on account, earn $50 bonus.
- Initial Deposit $5,000, wager $5,000 on account, earn $500 bonus.
Examples: Partial 10% Bonus
- Initial Deposit $50, wager $40 on account, earn $4 bonus.
- Initial Deposit $500, wager $400 on account, earn $40 bonus.
- Initial Deposit $5,000, wager $4000 on account, earn $400 bonus.
- Must be twenty-one 21 years of age or older and a member of the Boarding Pass program to be eligible. Persons without a Boarding Pass can sign up for a free card at the Rewards Center.
- Bonus is only valid for wagers placed on STN Sports Mobile.
- By participating in this promotion, account holders give their permission to Station Casinos LLC and any of its affiliated companies (and their designees) to use their names, likeness, etc. for promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation.
- Account holders are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- Station Casinos LLC reserves the right to change, cancel or modify the terms of the promotion, at any time, at management’s sole discretion.
- Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these official rules and that decision shall be final and binding on all account holders.